29 June 2006

I'm not dead yet!

just in tech week for the latest show

and it is almost 10:30pm and I am already home (last night i came in at 1:30am)- so things are going okay...of course i am waiting for that proverbial shoe to drop...we shall see....i am always nervous when i both design and manage the shop...i get a bit more anal than usual, and oddly calm...not much knitting, well none at all actually (but i still plan to watch the germany v argentina game at 11am while at work - i informed my colleagues that there are to be no costume dramas from 11am-1pm, maybe between 11:45-12noon during half-time, but that is IT!)

time to be like this now:


off to sleep....

4 comments:

Becka said...

Kitty is too cute! Loving the red head.
I'm on the last leg of Knitting World Cup team summer ensemble...it's been fun!

Tusa said...

Thanks for your commiserations. We are still shocked over here. The only consolation, if one can call it that is that our 'other' team France (we have family connections with France) went through.

Theresa said...

Oh cool - you're a costume designer!! And I just sent you an email before I knew that! And a Gemini. It's kismet!

Anonymous said...

I recognize the fabric! It brings back memories of past projects... How funny.