09 June 2006

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! And t-shirts...

Germany 4 – Costa Rica – 2 – First score in the first five minutes – yeah!!!!!!!
What a way to start my day! – But let me tell you – it is very hard to cast on 404 stitches on size 6 needles – crazy amount of stitches, I tell ya! Especially while trying to watch the game  - I only got about 4 rounds done and then I had to go to work. I tried, I really did to get the whole day off – but an understudy is going on tomorrow and alterations needed to be done.

As for the sewing? This week was t-shirt – earlier this week I made this t-shirt:


I liked it so much, I made this one:

Yesterday, I thought I needed one with a bit of humor, so I made this one:

Yes those are little cars and stop signs- I am trying to use up my stash - I think I’ll make three more for colder weather with long sleeves, in black, dark burgundy and a dark blue (all from my stash, of course)


Back to my worldcup knitting!

1 comment:

futuregirl said...

I would love to have the time and talent to make my own clothes. That is a great shirt pattern - perfect for summer.